Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Brookfield Zoo

We have a great little zoo here in Chicago that we took the kids to and had a great time! Its called the Brookfield Zoo and they have all the good animals plus an awesome Primate exhibit and Dolphin show. Attached are some pictures from that trip. P.S.--I want to keep my blog 'G' rated so if you want to see the photo of the "Gorilla Porn" let me know and I'll email you that picture. Eeeeeeewwwwwww! If you don't know about the "Gorilla Porn" email me and I'll tell you all about it.




8 comments:

Heather said...

You did it, way cute pictures. And finally something new to look at!

Marilee said...

Yahoo for not one, but 3 (sort of) new posts!!! Thank you from me! The pics are so cute. Angie and her kids are adorable!!

Proud Momma said...

i want to know all about the gorilla porn!

Jeni said...

All the kids are so cute!! and maybe it is a Zoo thing... I have seen Gorilla porn here at the Fort Worth Zoo!!

Lindsay said...

I would definitely like for you to email me the gorilla porn. I'm gross, that's all there is to it.

Nicole said...

I wan tto know wha tthe gorilla porn is all about- do I want a pic?

shannon said...

luckily i received a phone call on the way home from the zoo and was blessed to hear all about the gorilla porn. now i deserve a picture.

angie j. said...

GP is sick - and of course it happens when you and I are at the zoo...and of course we take pictures!! Hahahaha...too funny. Lots of good laughs from that one!

ps. my mom saw the pic and said, "Oh, I thought it would be worse than that!" I assured her that it most likely would have been if we'd been standing on the other side! Thanks heavens we weren't!