Julie! I'm so excited that you have a blog! I have been thinking about you lately so it's great to read and see your pictures. Your little girl is so cute and totally looks like you! What a doll. So how are you liking "Cago?" I have a friend that has lived there for a few years and have to admit I find it a facinating city. Mostly because it's a mystery to me and ER is one of my favorite shows...but hey. Anyway! Keep the posts coming, it's great to see what you are up to. Put up some more pics of your kids...I haven't seen them for years!!!
4 comments:
She is so cute! Is she a Mini-Julie or what? I knew exactly what 'Cago is. Must be from my time spent in the midwest. :)
Sorry I am not in the know! I guess that just means that I need to visit 'Cago! But I refuse to call it that...sorry!
Julie! I'm so excited that you have a blog! I have been thinking about you lately so it's great to read and see your pictures. Your little girl is so cute and totally looks like you! What a doll. So how are you liking "Cago?" I have a friend that has lived there for a few years and have to admit I find it a facinating city. Mostly because it's a mystery to me and ER is one of my favorite shows...but hey. Anyway! Keep the posts coming, it's great to see what you are up to. Put up some more pics of your kids...I haven't seen them for years!!!
Post a Comment