So I watched idol last night and I must say that I'm so extremely DISTURBED by the Meatloaf/Kat performance! It was soooooooooo creepy that I couldn't even watch! Seriously, Meatloaf? COME ON! He's the one who "won't do that" for love. What is the "that" that he won't do? Anyways, aside from that, it was a very odd, creepy, uncomfortable and disturbing thing to see him and Kat singing. I don't EVER want to see that again! As for Taylor winning, big suprise! The judges were trying to swing the vote for him to win and I guess it worked. Not that he's not good but how many albums do you think he'll sell? I guess we'll find out!
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I also agree with the creepy feeling that Meatloaf brought to the screen! I totally forgot about that!!! and Clay? I didn't even know that was him until it did a close up...wow! All in all totally hilarious! I would have been happy if Kat won though...Taylor is funny but I think everybody is wondering if they will buy his album!
Welcome to the world of blogging Jules! I was wondering the other day if you had an address! YAY
All I have to say is remember when Jenny met Meatloaf when we were in Florida YEARS ago and what a freak she said he was? I will never like the guy,even if he could sing, just because I have "I'm...Meatloaf", ringing in my ears whenever I see him. Total creep, POOR POOR Katherine! I truely think the whole thing has been a conspiracy against her for the last 4 weeks just because they think they would look bad if they had another female winner!! They ripped her when she sounded great!! Complete crock!! Don't get me wrong though, I do like Taylor, but it would have been nice if he had won without the judges "help"! I think they both have great careers ahead of them
Totally agree. Meatloaf is gross an why is that his name? That performance was sick and super weird. I do not believe that Katharine chose MEATLOAF of all people to sing with her! If she did then I don't think I can like her as much as I did before that song! Please, let's hope that she was assigned to sing with him and did it against her own will.
I was extremely disturbed by the fact that judges were trying to swing the vote (you were right...so obvious that they were). Kat deserved to win. She got robbed!
Post a Comment