Time for another EPIC series of blog posts! Since I'm so far behind I'll try to keep each post short and sweet and to the point, but I'm not promising anything! Let's begin!
In September we had the opportunity to spend a week in Orlando with most of my family. It was so much fun! Since our last trip to Disneyworld 3 1/2 years ago, we'd been dying to go back so we met Nana and Grandad, Marilee and her family and Heather and her family for a fun filled week at the happiest place on earth!
In 4 days we hit Disney's Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, Blizzard Beach and Animal Kingdom. I was particularly excited for this trip since I was pregnant with Reece the last time and couldn't go on all the fun rides and waterslides and let me tell ya...all those fun rides and waterslides did not disappoint!!!! Rock N Roller Coaster at Hollywood Studios was AWESOME and Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom is probably the funnest (is that a word) rollercoaster I've ever been on! In fact, we rode it 4 times...IN A ROW! And of course, I'm a waterpark junkie, so every slide at Blizzard Beach was a blast! And let's not forget the Tower of Terror! I don't care how many times I've ridden on it, it is hilarious every time! ESPECIALLY with Tyler screaming like a girl and Steve laughing his butt off!
So here are some pictures...enjoy! Oh wait, one more thing...a HUGE, GIANT, MASSIVE thank you to Nana and Grandad who made this all possible. From the idea to go in the first place to the use of their time share...thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Waiting for the Bell Boy to take us to our room. Natalie's not with us because she got to fly a day early with Nana and Grandad!
The first day at Downtown Disney! All the kids minus Noah, who was around somewhere and Avery, who was left at home.
Car racing station outside the Lego store. TJ and Steve had more fun then the kids!
A Character breakfast started the week of fun!
Jackson and Minnie. She kissed him on the cheek and he got sooooooooo embarrassed. It was too cute!
All those who did Summit Plummit...the tallest waterslide in North America! We were all very brave!
Reece with Belle. She LOVED the princesses!
Reecey and TJ
Just hangin' at the bus stop
Date night at one of the yummiest restraunts EVER! Look very closely at this picture. There might be a surprise in the background!
SAD SAD SAD. Waiting for our shuttle to take us to the airport to go home. : (
Okay...I think that one was pretty good, considering all the picture I had! Stay tuned for our trip to Denver!!!!
5 comments:
I love the Disneyworld! Looks like good times had by all! I like the picture of Brady when you guys were waiting to go to your room. He is soooo happy! And Steve in the background is hilarious, what a goof!
this makes me want to go back to disney!!
LOVE IT! Love the pictures can't wait for the book. I love that you put the picture of TJ in front of the Crab House!
Sounds like a ton of fun! I always forget about Dworld when Dland is just so close. Maybe we won't suck the next time that the Brinks do a Dworld trip.
Cute pics..love the sad one!! ohhhh, I feel so bad for you guys....glad you had such a fabulous time!
Post a Comment