Watch the following clip from SNL and then scroll down to see the following picture!
I immediately thought of the above sketch from SNL, reminded my mom about it and we sat on the bench and laughed ourselves silly that Brady was channeling his inner Phillip the Hyper-Hypo!
Oh, and yes, he IS in his pj's!

7 comments:
OH MY GOSH! That is hilarious! Phillip the Hyper Hypo is so funny, I love that Brady was channeling his inner Hyper Hypo! At least he's into safety!
Hahahahaha, I can't stop laughing! Way way way too funny. Love that kid.
I am laughing my head off. SOOOOOOO funny!
IM glad someone else can see the hilarity that I do in that SNL skit. I reference it often :) Love that little Brady.
Just thinking about this makes me laugh uncontrollably. The best part about Brady is that he's HILLARIOUS and doesn't even know it! I LOVE HIM!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!
Oh my goodness!! Laughing so hard! So cute!!
Post a Comment