So I slacked this last week because of Thanksgiving, but no worries! I'm back! (HA! like any of you were worried)
We had the opportunity this year to spend Thanksgiving in Denver with TJ's family. It was so much fun and it was great that we were all together!
Here are some of the highlights...
-seeing everyone the night we got there
-going to the BRONCOS GAME
-going to see "The Blind Side"
-shopping at Park Meadows
-buying Broncos gear at Dick's Sporting Goods
-going to the BRONCOS GAME
-the family Nertz tournament of champions that Lindsay and Colton won
-seeing the final result of the trophy that Matt was able to fashion for the Nertz tournament
-thanksgiving dinner (yum yum yum!)
-going to the BRONCOS GAME
-my first Black Friday shopping experience
-eating at Red Robin...TWICE
-hanging out with the fam
-seeing Taylor play basketball
-going to the BRONCOS GAME
-eating
-the thanksgiving day turkey trott 5K (props to Lindsay who ran it in under 30 minutes! She beat all of us! Keep in mind she's 15 weeks pregnant!)
-and did I mention...GOING TO THE BRONCOS GAME!!!!!!!
So a shout out to Torrey and Lou who were so patient and tolerant of all of us and our crap! It was so much fun to hang out and see everyone! I love being with family and this year I am THANKFUL for my wonderful in-laws! EVERY! LAST! ONE! OF! THEM!!!!!!!!!
(note: pictures will come on the next post. I'm just too tired right now! yawn!)
5 comments:
Sounds like fun! LOVES!
I'm so glad you had fun in chilly Denver! Yay for yummy Turkey, great in-laws, fun blog posts, and Yay for the Broncos...who are they anyway? I'm assuming football... But Yay for them! Did they win?
Love,
Your friend in Southern Alberta who has no clue about sports! LOL!
Call me, we have to chat soon.
It was a super fun week! I miss you all the time!
Oh the FUN!!! I laugh because I think every time you come to Denver you buy Broncos Stuff! TJ is going to LOVE his Christmas Present!
It was super fun!!! I enjoyed running the 5k with you!! Next year we can try to do it in under 30!!
Post a Comment