Monday, October 29, 2007

GAME DAY

GO BRONCOS!!!!!




For those who don't know, we are Denver Broncos Fans and today is GAME DAY! Thanks to Grandma LouLou for the outfit and Auntie Lindsay for the bow. And of course to Auntie Ali for delivering the bow.
Check below for more posts!




11 comments:

Lindsay said...

She is sooo adorable! I love that her and Brookie have matching outfits and bows. Are they going to be matching all weekend? Matching pumpkin shirts, matching leopard dresses, matching Bronco clothes, hmmmm. Are we obsessed much?

Heather said...

She is so stinkin cute! I love you Reecey! I LOVE the bow!

Ali B. said...

She is sooo beautiful!! I am glad to have finally met her :)

angie j. said...

Seriously Jules that is TOO cute!! Love that girl...

Evie B. said...

That is too cute! I can't believe how grown up she's looking already - it goes by so fast.

Now, if I could only find a cowboys version for my girls, Beau would be in football heaven.

Nicole said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Well, it would be cuter if it was Chargers, but we can't blame her for that one! :)

shannon said...

holy crap, can i eat her up?

Bryce and Katie said...

So you know how there are some names you will never give your own child because someone you know destroyed it? I feel very opposite about your little Reece. She is the cutest thing, and she makes me want to name my future daughter Reece! I wish I were going to Orlando with you guys in March. Then I could actually meet her!

Jocelyn said...

That is so adorable! I love it!

Amy said...

I think she is so stinkin cute! I wish I could meet her!! Love ya!

Marilee said...

So flippin cute! AND, just by the by, I'd be interested to know anyone who doesn't already know you are a broncos fan! Ha ha ha!