So I'm not a huge fan of camping but I'm a huge fan of Girls Camp! I seriously don't know what happens to me but when I go to Girls Camp I turn into a 14 year old!
Here's a little background information for those out there who aren't familiar with Girls Camp. The youth in our church are referred to Young Men and Young Women. So every year, Young Women all over the world attend Girls Camp where they learn camping skills, they hike, they sing around the camp fire and they hopefully have experiences that help them draw closer to the Savior. I am one of the lucky adults who has been asked to be one of the young women's leaders and I LOVE IT!!!!!!! So off to Girls Camp I went!
Not only do I have the opportunity to work with the fun, awesome girls, but I also get to work with the most AMAZING women! We have such a blast together and learn so much from each other! I feel so blessed to be involved in such a great organization!
Enjoy the pictures!
6 comments:
So fun! And you do work with some great women!
Glad you had so much fun! Love the bronco shirt!
It looks beautiful! I miss going!!
PS- that last pic of you is sooooo adorable!
Kay, first of all, I'm jealous! I WANT TO BE IN YOUNG WOMENS!!!! Now that that is out of the way, I think that in your ward it should be called "Leaders Camp" because it seems like you leaders have more fun than the girls! HA! So fun!
Looks like camp was a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment