So here I am a month later FINALLY getting around to Blogging. Its been crazy since we got home and I still feel like I'm playing catch up. We had a fantastic Christmas in Denver this year and were so blessed to see tons of family. Thanks to Papa and LouLou for hosting us and putting up with all our crap scattered over your house. This is a long post but I really tried to keep the commentary down to a minimum. The above photo was taken at Brady's pre-school Christmas program. Scroll down to enjoy more of our Christmas photos.
Our Christmas began with...
BRADY'S EYE...AGAIN
As you can sort of see from this picture Brady had another mishap involving his eye. We were at Lindsay's house and we had asked the kids to start cleaning up when Brady tripped and fell right into the corner of the coffee table. The bonk re-opened his scar from when he got stitches last spring so off Marilee and I went to her doctor for a little dermabond this time.
BYU vs. UCLA
Jackson was a lucky enough boy to get to go to the Las Vegas Bowl with Uncle Adam, Annie, Spencer, Uncle Ryan, Justin, Ben, Nana and Grandad. They had such a blast and it was made even better when BYU won the last play of the game. Thanks to everyone who played a part in getting Jackson to the game and taking care of him. One funny thing was when he got back to Papa and LouLou's house we asked how the game was and he said, "What game?" What a weirdy!
CUTE BABY COUSINS
Here are a couple of pictures of Brooklyn and Reecey. They sure are cute!
CHRISTMAS EVE
We had a great time on Christmas Eve at the Smith's house. They were willing to host all of us for Christmas Eve dinner and activities and we all had a wonderful time eating Ham, Cheesy Potatoes and everything that goes along with that. Thanks to Grandma Loomis we learned some very important things on Christmas Eve...first is the TJ talks like a nut. Second, marriage has made him look mangey (sp?) and third at one time he was the apple of her eye. (Does that mean he's not any more?)
Reecey in her Christmas get up.
Me and Colton having a snuggle
Brookie eating a plastic cup.
TJ and Ali
My kids, minus Reecey, in their Christmas gam gams.
CHRISTMAS DAY!
We enjoyed a lovely Christmas morning at the Smith's home. We all slept there the night before and had a wonderful time on Christmas morning opening presents, eating breakfast casserole and scotch stew and being together. It was a wonderful treat to have a white Christmas as it snowed and snowed and snowed all day long. It was beautiful! That night we went to the Christofferson's for some yummy soup and lots of fun. It was very sad for Reecey though because she had the stomach flu and was not feeling her best. Poor little thing.
One view of the chaos!
Another view of the chaos.
Jack posing in the snow. (pardon the UofU hat. He put it on before I could stop him)
Cute little babies enjoying their first Christmas!
Me and my Reecey.
Rock band at Christofferson's
More Rock Band
Sick little Reecey at the end of a long Christmas Day.
SLEDDING!!!
The day after Christmas we all went sledding (except for Matt and Erin and Colton and Papa cause Erin was puking, Matt was lending his moral support to her, Colton was at work, and Papa was de-icing). It was so much fun and my kids haven't ever gone sledding on a hill that big since they always sled down the little hill behind my house. Needless to say we all had a blast!
Madison and Lindsay
Annie pouting because on her first time down the hill she accidentally ran into someone and didn't want to go down again. Mar finally convinced her to go down again and I don't know about you but I feel like its the responsibility of those walking up the hill to watch where they are going!
Joshy looking cozy and warm!
Madison wanted to be pulled up the hill everytime! Good thing she's such a peanut!
Reecey! She was the warmest of us all...except for Brookie who went to the car with LouLou to eat.
TJ and Brady coming up the hill. Unfortunately for Brady he is much to heavy to be pulled up the hill like Madison.
Me and my boys! Brady is awake in this picture.
We put all these little fools on the sled with Spencer and let them go down together. It was hilarious!
Stay tuned for Natalie's birthday posting. Hopefully I'll get it up in a few days, but even that is optimistic.
19 comments:
Wahoo! I am so glad that you finally blogged! You had some great pics from Christmas. I'm glad that you and mangey Teej and your fam could join us!
Yea! I've been waiting for you to write something!!! Holy cow are those two baby cousins chubby! I want to kiss them! It looks like you all had so much fun- I love the rock band! Missing you! Hurry and move so we can come visit you!
Gosh its about time. I can't imagine what is keeping you so busy. JK! Life is crazy with two so I'm not gonna even try to imagine what it's like with FOUR! I loved all the pictures. Like Nicole said...what cute chubby babies. And your comment about Jackson putting on the UofU hat before you could stop him made me laugh. I heard you sold your house! Hooray! So when is the big move???
Yeah for the new post! Looks like fun, now I guess I better get on Joshy's b-day stuff!
I was so glad to come to your blog and see a new post. Your commentary always makes me laugh. It looks like a fun Christmas with lots of family. I loved when you made the comment about the UofU hat, too. So funny!
i thought you had fallen off the wagon and i was gonna have to call in for some backup! love all the photos and the one of you and reece in the snow is priceless! now get here already, damnit!
JuJu, go to Christian and Kristal's blog, from there, go to Margot & Aaron's blog. She has a link to a cute blog backround website. It's super easy and the website has tons of cute ones!
It looks like you had a great holiday! I was excited to hear you're moving to Utah! If you need a sitter, I would love to watch those cute kids for ya :)
Good job on the posting update Julie. I love the GAM GAM picture and the one of Spencer and the three peanuts ready to go down he hill. Logan is laying back so far that he's squishing Brady to the point that unless you know Brady's there, you'd totally miss him! Funny!
I've been waiting for your post Jules! Reecey is so cute and getting so chubs! I love it! What a beautiful little thing! She makes me want a baby so bad!
Christmas looked like fun...glad you guys had a blast!
Love the pictures! Remind to bring copies of my pictures when I come to Cago to babysit!!! I am so excited to come watch your kids!!! Christmas was so fun:)
Snow, family, PJ's, TJ's, all the things you need to celebrate a wonderful Christmas. Love the post. And love little Reece, she is so beautiful!
Love you and miss you all.
McKenna
oohhh, love the new background!
Cute new blog :)
Crazy and fun! Cute kids! Looking forward to having you all closer!!
You're stinkin right, it's about time!! Hey, I don't even have any kids and I can't keep up...I guess nothing to write home about these days...just 6 months prego!
Oh wait...Reecey is so adaorable..if our kids weren't cousins, I would want to arrange a marriage!!
YEY FOR THE NEW POST! I've been checking in hoping for a new one.
Poor Brady...that is so sad about his eye...again. And I can't believe how big Reece is getting! WOW! I loved all the photos...great to see an update!
PS! I added you to my blog since I went private but aparently some people are having a hard time getting in. Let me know!
What a fun Christmas! Looking at your adorable baby Reece makes me all the more baby hungry, and I still have 2 months more to wait for my own! When are you guys moving to Utah??
Post a Comment