Friday, December 08, 2006

Big News for the Brinks II

So for those who don't already know I would like to officially announce that we are expecting baby #4! We've known for about 5 weeks, and I'm only 9 weeks along! (Thanks to great home pregnancy tests you can know pretty much right after conception) So, I'm due on July 17th and we are very excited to add to our family. 4 seems pretty daunting to me right now but Brady will almost be 3 and I think it'll be a great time to add another muchkin to the mix! Please excuse my terrible blogging. I feel absolutely wretched and will jump back on the wagon as soon as I feel up to it!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Julie, that is so exciting! Are you into finding out what you are having? Very fun, congrats!

Lindsay said...

We are so happy for you! Hope you feel better soon!

Jocelyn said...

That is awesome news Julie! Congratulations! Very exciting! I can't wait to hear what you're having... if you are going to find out I mean. :) Yay!

Heather said...

Yeah for you! I love you and I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Yay! We're so excited for the summer! Congrats (again...) We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the Brinkerhoffs! We can't wait for summer! Congrats again! We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the Brinkerhoffs! We can't wait for summer! Congrats again! We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

awesome! I want to have a baby in the summer time next! Good luck with the sickness that I heard has plagued you!

shannon said...

congrats whoolie...(i tried to say that with surprise!) and i really do hope you'll find out what you are having, although with past experience.;..you won't! darn you, you whore. and i am sorry you are huggin the porcelain god lately...hopefully it will pass soon!

Evie B. said...

Congratulations Jules! We already know you make darling kidlets...I love that you're adding one more to the world! :)

loves,
ego

Heather Palmer said...

Congratulations!!!! What a fun announcement. Are your kids excited? I look forward to more future blogs...have missed you!

Miller Time said...

congrats julie and hope the sickness goes away very soon.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Julie, that is so exciting!! We're glad to be back on blogger so we can hear all your family news. Have a great Christmas season!
Julie and Cam