So I combined the next 2 Halloween events into 1 video montage...first off, I put this to "Walk Like and Egyptian" because its the song that Natalie has been dancing to in her Jazz class. By the way, she enjoys Jazz much more then Ballet. I think its more her speed since she's rocking out to "Since You've Been Gone," "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun," and "I Love Rock N Roll" instead of doing plie's (sp?) to twinkle piano music. (No offense to you ballerina's out there.) Anyways, we had a great time carving pumpkins. We did 3, one for each child. Brady's is just a typical Jack O Lantern face, that, as you can see, HE LOVED! Jack's was a pirate and Natalie chose an Owl in flight. That one was by far the most difficult to carve but it also was the coolest looking when it was lit. I hope you can tell from the pictures how cool the carved pumpkins looked. I can't figure out how to turn off the automatic flash on my camera so I couldn't get a picture of them lit. As far as the pictures of TJ go, he actually is gutting a pumpkin while posing like a spazz, but that didn't show up in the montage!
As for the pictures of Natalie's dance class they had such a fun time dancing in their costumes. This was the last week of Walk Like An Egyptian so it was so cute to see them all do their dance for the last time all dressed up. There are such cute little girls in her class and she just loves it. I personally think that seeing these little 4 and 5 year olds do Jazz is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. There's a part where they're supposed to shake their booties...hilarious! When I get the right cord for my camcorder I'll post the whole routine. For now, enjoy the still shots!
8 comments:
What would carving pumpkins be if TJ didn't act retarded? It would just be boring! Looks like you had a lot of fun! We were lame and didn't do pumpkins this year. I love the dance class and can't wait to see the whole routine. But I need to see a picture of Capt. Jack and Pablo, where are those?
We have watched both of the videos numerous times because Madison loves them. Madison said, "Sleeping Booty is so bootiful!" referring to Natalie of course!
Cool pumpkins! Your kids are so cute and I love that all the girls in Nannie's dance class were some sort of princess or something! Very cute! Oh ya and TJ you are a total freak.
Little girls in dance class are so adorable! Hopefully you can get the video because I'm sure it's super cute! And your pumpkins look professionally carved!!
I had an enotre class of princesses today at dance- except for a pirate and a Curious George. The girls look so cute. Love it! My favorite pic is the one of Brady kissing the pumpkin! Cute!
I agree with Nicole - Brady kissing the pumpkin is priceless. Now I wish we'd carved pumpkins.
:( Can't wait to see the whole routine for Natalie's dance class!
Love the pumpkins - and I love Brady loving his pumpkin - so cute.
hilarious pictures of teej...they make me laugh so hard. i am just trying to figure out why brady is eating a pumpkin? very cute!
Post a Comment