Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Time to go back to 'Cago. : (

So holy crap time goes by fast. Here I am with one day left on my trip to Canada. How bad does that suck? You think a month is a long time but I didn't get the chance to see a bunch of people that I wanted to see and then I leave feeling like a big flakey loser! Don't worry though, the 5 pounds that I've gained since I got here is proof that I got to eat where and what I wanted to...and then some. SUCK! Guess I'm back on the WW when I get home. I need to fit into my bridesmaid dress in 10 days people! YIKES. So what exactly have I been doing you ask yourself? Well, we've gone to the mall, we've gone out to eat, we've gone back to the mall and then back to go eat and then back to the mall. We also were able to fit in "Over the Hedge" and "Cars" and we went in the motor home to Drumheller Alberta and went to a Dinosaur museum and camped for 2 days, which was fun. I missed my 10 year high school reunion because of our Drumheller trip but even though I heard it was fun the biggest thing I missed out on was seeing Samuel L. Jackson and Josh Hartnett at a club after the main part of the reunion was over. I guess they're filming a movie here? So that's what I missed out on there which is pretty typical since I've never had luck in the celebrity spotting arena. I live right by the prison where "Prison Break" is filmed but will I ever run into Wentworth Miller? I'm not that lucky. But if I am I will for sure jump him on behalf of Shannon...okay and maybe myself. JK ; ) Well, that's it for me. I'll post some pictures when I get back to 'Cago. Of what I don't know since I didn't bring my camera here but I'll figure something out!

8 comments:

shannon said...

oh, i LOVE me some Wentworth Miller. oh please, i OBSESS me some Wentworth Miller. Are you related to him? Can't you pretend to be so we can meet him? Box set goes on sale August 12th. Just an FYI.

Heather said...

Time does go fast I can't believe you are already (as I'm writing this) on the plane back to good ol'Cago! Even better I get to see you in 11, yes that is right, 11 SLEEPS!!! I can't believe I am 30 and still counting sleeps. Love you!

Marilee said...

Glad you had fun and can't believe you didn't take your camera with you. I hope mom and dad took some picks for you to have!! I would have loved to see mom kickin' back in her RV!! Ha ha ha!! The only way she'll camp...heck, these days it's the only way I'll camp...jk!! Wish I was going to see you AND heather in 11 sleeps. At least I'll see Heather in like, 30 sleeps but not you :-(. Can't ya move to Denver already!! Love You!

Lindsay said...

You're so silly! Aren't you a little glad to be going back home? I get tired of being on vacation sometimes when they're too long. But maybe you don't since you don't love Cago! We will see you soon at the Disneyland!

angie j. said...

Can't wait to see you in 'Cago in August! Think we'll be able to talk Teej into watching the kids so we can go out?? :)

Loves,
aj

nena said...

If you ever see Wentworth give him a big wet kiss from me! I LOVE THAT MAN! hummmana hummana hummana.

nena said...

To bad we didn't get to see you when you were here, sounds like you were totally busy, and having fun. Say hi to Wentworth for me, Or just blow a kiss everytime you pass the jail.

Miller Time said...

HEY JULIE, THIS IS ROBIN MILLER I WAS UPSET B/C WE MISSED YOU HERE IN CANADA. WE GOT HERE THE NIGHT BEFORE YOU LEFT. MAYBE NEXT TIME. WE HAVE A BLOG TO IT IS www.gritsncheese.blogspot.com Your kids get cutier eveytime i see them. You little girl is beautiful. It is nice to see how ya'll are doing.